Travel Dates: August 15 â€“ October 2, 2010
Walt Disney World has announced the â€œFree Diningâ€ promotion for the sixth consecutive year. Currently, the discount is only available to Disney VISA cardholders.Â With the â€œFree Diningâ€ promotion, Disney resort guests who book a Magic Your Way package that includes both your Disney resort room and your Magic Your Way park passes, will receive one of the Disney Dining plan add-on for free for all guest three and older in their party. There are a few requirements:
- You must book at least a three night stay, and your stay cannot be longer than 10 nights
- You must include at least a two day Magic Your Way base ticket
- You must pay your $200 per room deposit at time of booking, you cannot â€œholdâ€ a reservation
- Free Quick Service Dining at the value resorts, free Disney Dining at other Disney resorts
- Guests can upgrade to other dining plans by paying the price difference.
Availability is extremely limited, and must be booked byÂ August 14, 2010 To receive the Disney VISA cardholder discount, you must pay your deposit at time of booking with your Disney VISA, and you must pay the balance with your Disney VISA card as well, when due. As a reminder, this exact discount will be released on May 3 to the general public without the Disney VISA requirements.
One thing to note that while the last date of travel is October 2, the free dining will extend past that date, as long as you check in October 2 or before. As usual, this is subject to availability.
To book this special Disney VISA â€œFree Diningâ€ vacation package, please contact our great sponsorÂ Mouseketrips, and ask for the appropriate code:
- QD4 â€“ Magic Your Way Quick Service Dining Plan (Value resorts only)
- UE9 â€“ Magic Your Way Disney Dining Plan (Value resorts only)
- EF5 â€“ Magic Your Way Disney Dining Plan (moderate, deluxe and villa resorts only)
- UXQ -Â Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Plan